Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cards By AnnMarie

This card was made for a golf addict ,I cut the figure out from this old card stock I
had . I used golf ball buttons for the balls Everything else I was lucky to have on
hand, I used Always Artichoke ink and Mellow Moss Card stock. I love cards like this.
This card I made using my stamps that are 1 inch squares. Artic White Card stock
with Black card stock.The sentiment and the one 1 inch pink square was stamp with Regal Rose . The two other squares I used Basic Black. The Butterfly punch is Martha
Stewart's. I add three clear gems in the center of the butterfly. Ribbon I had on hand,
and the pink flower was from Michael's Craft Store.
The Stamp set, Card stock, Stampin Write Markers is from Stampin-Up and used in this cards. Except for the Cuttlebug and the Folder Swiss Dots, and the bee button.
This was made using a Martha Stewart Punch , Stampin-Up Tiny Tag Punch.
The Ribbon, Brad, and Gems are from Michael's Craft Store . The Stick Pin
I had on hand .